|Initial Interview||$80.00 per hour||$150 per hour||$180 per hour|
|Individual Therapy||$80.00 per hour||$120 per hour||$160 per hour|
|Family Therapy||$80.00 per hour||$120 per hour||$160 per hour|
|Couples Therapy||$80.00 per hour||$120 per hour||$160 per hour|
|Special Procedures*||$80.00 per hour||$120 per hour||$160 per hour|
|No Show||$80.00 per hour||$120 per hour||$160 per hour|
For those not using insurance, we offer a 10% discount if you pay by cash or check the day services are rendered. Our Professional Associate rate is exempt from this offer, as you are already receiving a 33% discount for these services.
- Environmental intervention (example: attendance at special meetings with school staff or medical providers or home visit)
- Preparation of written report or requested letters
- Legal, to include meetings, depositions, travel time and court testimony
- Ferry, meals and lodging reimbursed by receipt
- Appointments extending past the time allowed by insurance companies
New Growth Behavioral Health Sevices therapists are covered under a variety of insurance plans, and are providers for a number of managed care programs. As a convenience to our clients, we bill most insurance companies. You are responsible for any co-pays, deductibles, and for any other portion of your bill not covered by insurance. Mastercard and Visa are accepted.
We require full payment for all private pay services at the time of the appointment. Upon request, arrangements can be made for a regular monthly payment plan. We do offer a 10% discount for cash paying clients who pay at the time of service.
If you have insurance, please bring your card and any necessary forms with you at the time of your first appointment. If you have questions about your account, please call 360-457-1610 or fax us at 360-457-8650. Our business office will be happy to assist you.
Coverage varies greatly, but our services may be covered in part or in full by your insurance provider. Please contact your HMO or health insurance plan to learn more about what your plan covers. Below are some questions that are helpful to ask:
- Do my insurance benefits include mental health services?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Will I be required to pay a copay?
- Is there a limit to the number of sessions per year my plan covers?
- What is my deductible?
- Do I need to get approval from my primary care physician?
- Here is a list of some of the insurances we currently accept: Aetna, First Choice Health Care, Lifewise, Medicare, Premera Blue Cross, Uniform Medical, Regence, and out-of-network benefits.
- Deductible: An amount of money you must pay before the insurance pays anything related to your care. You will be asked to pay any outstanding deductible at the time of service, if applicable.
- Co- payment: An amount set by your insurance company. The amount depends on your specific plan. It is to be paid at the time of service, if applicable. Please check with your insurance company for more information.
- Co- Insurance: A percentage set by your insurance plan that you must pay. For example, the insurance may pay 80% and the patient pays 20%. Please check with your insurance company for more information. You will be asked to pay any estimated co-insurance at the time of service, if applicable.
The law protects the relationship between a client and a psychotherapist. Information between a client and therapist cannot be disclosed to a third party without written permission.
- Suspected child abuse or dependent adult or elder abuse. We are required by law to report such incidences to the appropriate authorities immediately.
- Threat of serious bodily harm to another person/s. We are required by law to notify the police and inform the intended victim.
- Threat of self harm. We are required by law to take appropriate action to ensure personal safety.
If you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment for any reason, notice must be received by the office by phone, email, or fax 24 hours prior to your appointment time. If an appointment cancellation is made with less than 24 hours notice a $30 fee (not covered by insurance) will be charged for the first occurrence. Failure to provide at least 24 hours notice for any subsequent cancellations will result in a charge for the full session amount (not covered by insurance). For self-pay clients, the late cancellation fee is equivalent to your session’s rate. In the event that a cancellation is not made and you simply do not show up to your appointment, you will be charged the full session amount (not covered by insurance).